2023 SEASON AND HOURS OF OPERATION:
Please note that WFM will be held rain or shine, unless the weather is dangerous. We will contact our vendors in the event of inclement weather. 2023 market dates are (SUNDAYS) JUNE 11, JUNE 25, JULY 9, JULY 23, AUGUST 6, AUGUST 20, SEPTEMBER 3, SEPTEMBER 17, AND OCTOBER 1. Market time and location is 9 AM - 1 PM at INGLESIDE PARK, WINTHROP, MA 02152
INFORMATION FOR VENDORS:
We will make every effort to accommodate your desired dates, while also working to ensure a diverse group of vendors and to reduce any redundancy in products. Applications will be reviewed for acceptance and processed on a first-come, first-serve basis and participation is also subject to space availability. Once you have been invited to apply, you will be sent application instructions.
Once your application is approved, you will be sent an invoice and payment instructions.
GUIDELINES FOR ACCEPTANCE:
Farmers: Only working farms at which folks are making their main living and who have general liability business insurance are accepted.
Specialty Foods: You must make your own product and it must be unique and of very high quality.
Artisans: You must make your own product and it must be unique and of very high quality.
Are you a good fit for the Winthrop Farmers Market?
– The vendor must make, bake, or grow the product.
– The vendor must have business liability insurance for the company that makes the product.
– The vendor must offer a reasonable assortment of products within their main product offering.
– If a food product, it must be made from wholesome ingredients. Products made with manufactured protein powders, MLM distributed shakes, or ones making health improvement claims will not be accepted.
– If a food product, the vendor must obtain a permit from the Winthrop Board of Health.
– If a non-food product, the product must be handmade, unique, and take technical skill or knowledge to create.
– You must be ready to go by 9:00 a.m. and stay set up for the full 4 hours each week that you attend.
– The fee for 2023 is $35 per Sunday or $270 if vendor signs up for all nine markets ($30/each).
– Vendor must carry an insurance policy. If needed for the markets only, we suggest using the following company: www.actinsurance.com/coverage-details-show-event
Would you like to apply? Click link below!